I create strategic content for artists and designers, foundations and nonprofit organizations and businesses of all types. We work together to bring stories to life — both on the web and in print –making sure that the content is thoughtful, purposeful and dynamic. Among my specialties are website copy, consumer copywriting, promotional material, blogs and articles, press releases and media kits, book editing and ghost writing, grant writing and newsletter copy.
In addition, I’ve tackled dozens of unconventional and creative projects ranging from writing interpretive signage for the LA Zoo and video scripts about seaweed to designing a deck of illustrated literary playing cards. I’ve also mentored hundreds of high school students and college graduates, helping them create original and revealing college, graduate school and medical school essays to make them irresistible to admissions counselors.
A Few of My Clients
- Africa Grantmakers Affinity Group, Washington DC
- BottlesUp, Bluffton, South Carolina
- Firelight Foundation, Santa Cruz, California
- Herter Design, Bluffton, South Carolina
- Illumin Education, Sunnyvale, California
- Kuumbwa Jazz, Santa Cruz, California
- Musicians Foundation, New York, New York
- The Portico Group, Seattle, Washington
- Santa Cruz County Convention and Visitors Council, California
- Systems Control, Palo Alto, California
- Think Tank Learning, Santa Clara, California
- Tres Cervezas, San Miguel D’Allende, Mexico